geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Geronimo 2.1.4 code freeze
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:43:58 GMT
I think we're at a point where we should freeze branches/2.1.4 in prep 
for a release.  OpenEJB 3.0.1 is in the process of being released and 
the OpenJPA 1.2.1 vote should close tomorrow.  Those were our two 
primary dependencies that we were waiting on.

Please check with Jarek or me if you would like to integrate any 
additional changes into 2.1.4.  We'll hopefully be able to produce a 
release candidate later this week.

Thanks,
Joe

Mime
View raw message