geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Support for RFC 124?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:32:53 GMT
It has been reworked much more that just the schema changes in the
standardization process.  A lot of the service dynamics have changed,
there have been some fairly signification changes to type conversions
and property injection, a brand-new metadata API, new namespace handler
support, etc. Springsource hasn't even implemented some of the new
features yet, so this was far from a rubber-stamp effort.

Rick