geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Creating server/branches/2.1.4 - 24 hrs
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:40:06 GMT
Hi fp,

We're a bit behind schedule at the moment because we have dependencies
on some other projects (OpenJPA 1.2.1. and OpenEJB 3.0.1) that have been
delayed.  Both of those projects are currently up for vote and will
hopefully release within the next day or two.  Assuming all goes well we
should have a Geronimo 2.1.4 release candidate up for vote late this
week or early next week.  I'll update our status in the wiki.

Regards,
Joe