geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject branches/2.1.4 created
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:44:30 GMT
I created a branch for 2.1.4 that will be used to prepare for the
release.  At the moment it is still versioned as 2.1.4-SNAPSHOT.  Just
prior to this branch I published new 2.1.4-SNAPSHOT artifacts so what is
out there is the latest.  Please be sure to merge any changes from
branches/2.1 that must make it into 2.1.4.

I also updated the branches/2.1 to 2.1.5-SNAPSHOT.  I'll publish the
2.1.5-SNAPSHOTs soon.

At the moment the only remaining changes that I am aware of that are
necessary for 2.1.4 prior to creating a release candidate are:
- Updating to utilize OpenEJB 3.0.1 (once released)
- Updating to utilize OpenJPA 1.2.1 (once released)
- Updating to utilize the updated tranql db2 connector 1.3 (once released)
- Updating the README and RELEASE_NOTES
- I'm sure there are some other fixes that may yet be integrated.

I'd like to create a release candidate as soon as all of the must have
items are complete.

Joe