geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Creating server/branches/2.1.4 - 24 hrs
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 14:36:23 GMT
I think we've waited long enough for a 2.1.4 branch.  Consider this the
24 hour branch notice.  I plan to create a branch tomorrow afternoon.

Where things stand regarding dependencies:
- OpenJPA 1.2.1 had the vote rescinded ... but will hopefully be up for
vote again soon (today?).
- OpenEJB 3.0.1 - will hopefully have a vote started soon. There are
some issue with processing the release but will hopefully have an image
up for vote soon (today?)
- tranql connector for Oracle RAC - looks like this is released and we
just need to pull it into G.
- tranql connector for DB2 driver - we need to pull this into G as well.

Joe