geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Platform mbean server and ActiveMQ Console on geronimo (g. 2.2)
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 07:09:06 GMT
That activemq webapp is cool, but I knew that JMS Resource portlet has some
same functions with the activemq-webconsole, such as browser the queue and
send messages.
I wonder what is propose in the future, shall we replace it with
activemq-webconsole? and if we integrate it in the admin-console, do we need
to get the updates from activemq periodically.
Thanks !

--
Ivan