geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should we update schema namespace for backwards compatible changes?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:58:31 GMT

djencks wrote:

> Following a user request here at apachecon eu I finally implemented
> the ability to override env-entry elements in geronimo plans
> (GERONIMO-3954) (also, I'm not sure if this works for ejbs -- is
> openejb using our env-entry builder?)

Great, but please see also
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Google-Summer-of-Code-p22599207.html
(every single web.xml or ejb-jar.xml entry should be overridable).

Also, concerning EJB3, can you override an injected property with a geronimo
plan, even if the injected property is not overridden by an entry in
ejb-jar.xml ?

geronimo-plan -> ejb-jar.xml -> injected property

Thanks,
Juergen