geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bob78 <alwin....@citicorp.com>
Subject JSF - WoodStock Controls
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:21:59 GMT

Hi,

   I am trying to build a JSF Application with (Sun's) woodstock components
for display.
   It's not displaying the images or controls, but the Backing bean is
loaded and the initial details are displayed in the screen but without any
images.

  CSS / Images, which are inside the defaultthemes.jar for woodstock
controls are not displayed or not being recognised, but the app recognise
the class files, since it's not throughing a class not found error.

  Any help will be appreciated. If there is a small sample that i can
download from a site that will really make my day.

Thanks & Regards
Joe