geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tamer Nassar <tamernas...@yahoo.com>
Subject MDB JMS
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:03:58 GMT
Hi,

I want my MDB to get and process 1 message
at the time. So users will put any number of messages into the queue.

My
MDB should pick one message at the time and call another service and when it's
done, MDB starts grabbing the next message from the queue and run the
service again and wait till it's done and then get the 3rd message from
the queue ...etc

So MDB ... gets 1st message from the queue
--> process the 1st message --> gets 2nd message from the queue
--> process the 2nd message --> gets 3rd message from the queue
--> process the 3rd message .....etc

I configured  "The parameters in JMS Resource Group -- Configure Server Connection" in the
WASCE console admin to:
QueuePrefetch : 1
InputStreamPrefetch : 1

But it didn't do the trick for me. So I was wondering if there is another configuration need
to be done? or another way of doing it? Thanks in advance.