geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access to Bean Validation provider (JSR-303)
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 18:03:09 GMT
Kevin,

I did some searching and ran across agimatic-validation[1] by agimatic GmbH,
a JSR-303 implementation in the works.  It is published under the Apache 2.0
License.  The Hibernate JSR-303 spec jar is currently listed as dependency,
but using it with a Geronimo equivalent may be an option.

-Jeremy

[1] http://code.google.com/p/agimatec-validation/