geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Use apache's nexus for release and snapshot staging and deployment
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:07:49 GMT

On Feb 17, 2009, at 12:17 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Would this be just for trunk or would it also include the upcoming
> 2.1.4 release?
>
> What about devtools, specs, components, daytrader and gshell?

I think it would be for everything we release to a maven repo
including xbean, gshell, components, specs, daytrader, plugins,
server, and everything else I forgot about.

I guess devtools might be different.... I'm not sure if that is
released to a maven repo or to somewhere else??... but if to a maven
repo then it should use nexus.

david jencks