geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release gshell 1.0-alpha2
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:54:12 GMT

On Feb 17, 2009, at 12:32 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> None of those files are included in a release.

They're part of the source release, whether or not they're in the
binary distribution is irrelevant...

The binary files (build, extract, etc) are pretty trivial. So, I
wouldn't require a re-release for those... They look like somebody's
private build tools. I doubt they should really be in svn. Some of
them don't look like they'd work (i.e. rebuild is calling
'nukeTargets').

NOTES.txt looks like a todo list. Prolly should be removed, but I
wouldn't hold up a release for that either.

The above files should be cleaned up on trunk...

Assume GShell.mdxml is generated by a tool, and therefore wouldn't
require a license header. Are you using this as a development aid?

--kevan