geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Bind to specific network interface - configuration
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 05:11:50 GMT
Hey,

To configure most our Geronimo services to bind to a specific network
interface the user sets the "ServerHostname" property. However, for
Corba services the user must also set "COSNamingHost", "ORBSSLHost",
and "ORBHost" properties. So, altogether the user must configure 4
different properties. I'm wondering if we can just get rid of the
"COSNamingHost", "ORBSSLHost", and "ORBHost" properties and just use
"ServerHostname" property for everything? That should make things a
little easier for the user.

Jarek