geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Time for Geronimo 2.1.4 release?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 19:43:37 GMT
Hi,

I think it's time for Geronimo 2.1.4 release. We've had a lot of
important fixes since 2.1.3 and we should get them out to our users.
And if we agree, I would also like to volunteer to be a release
manager for this release.

Looking at the current status for 2.1.4 there are still a few things
that we need to do before we can go ahead with the release. I updated
the http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.1.4+Release+Status
page with some of these items. If there are any open bugs that _need_
to be fixed for 2.1.4 or if I missed anything in that list please just
update that wiki page.

Thanks,
Jarek