geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using apache's nexus instance for releases/staging
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:31:00 GMT
Sonatype is setting up a nexus instance at apache to help with
releasing and in particular staging.  I think using this will make our
releases a ___LOT___ easier.  Projects that want to use this are asked
to comment on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896

Unless anyone objects soon I'm going to add geronimo to the list.

For those not already convinced nexus is better than sliced bread :-)
the main nexus docs are here: http://www.sonatype.com/books/nexus-book/reference/

If we sign up sonatype will take care of moving our artifacts onto
nexus and patching our poms to deploy to nexus.

thanks
david jencks