geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Using apache's nexus instance for releases/staging
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:31:00 GMT
Sonatype is setting up a nexus instance at apache to help with
releasing and in particular staging.  I think using this will make our
releases a ___LOT___ easier.  Projects that want to use this are asked
to comment on

Unless anyone objects soon I'm going to add geronimo to the list.

For those not already convinced nexus is better than sliced bread :-)
the main nexus docs are here:

If we sign up sonatype will take care of moving our artifacts onto
nexus and patching our poms to deploy to nexus.

david jencks

View raw message