geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Creating server/branches/2.1.4
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:12:09 GMT
I decided to wait a little longer before creating a 2.1.4 branch.

It will probably be mid next week before all of our dependencies are
released and we can begin the work for creating a release candidate.
Therefore, I'm going to wait until early-mid next week to create the
2.1.4 branch.  That will save us propagating any fixes in the interim.

Please continue to use caution when checking into branches/2.1 for now.

Thanks,
Joe