geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [BUILD] branches/2.1: Failed for Revision: 745486
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:20:20 GMT
Hi Forrest,

Yes, the problem is now resolved.  David Blevins recalled that there
were changes necessary in the jndi-names due to a fix that now properly
handles the jndi-name overrides in openejb-jar.xml.  So, in branches/2.1
rev. 747480 & 747481 he made changes like to use the correct jndi name
in the tests:

-        String jndiName = "ejb/mgmt/MEJBRemoteHome"; // should be
"ejb/mgmt/MEJB"
+        String jndiName = "ejb/mgmt/MEJB";

Hope that helps,
Joe

.