geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [NOTICE] Creating server/branches/2.1.4
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:30:15 GMT
We're getting very close to a Geronimo 2.1.4 release.  I think it's
nearly time to create a branch to prepare for the release.

So, I'm planning to create a branch on Thursday afternoon (2/26).

Please carefully consider any changes in the branches/2.1 that might
destabilize things and consider holding off until after the branch.  I
do anticipate that there will continue to be bug fixes and other minor
changes.  Hopefully, we will be in a position to create a release
candidate sometime next week.

Thanks,
Joe