geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Plans for a OpenJPA 1.0.4 release?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 13:44:31 GMT
Just seeing what our options are for our upcoming Geronimo 2.1.4
release, where we may want to rollback to either the prior OpenJPA 1.0.3
release we used for Geronimo 2.1.3 or if we can expect a 1.0.4 release
in the next week or two?

I'm asking, as we are seeing some EJB TCK failures when we use OpenEJB
3.0.1-SNAPSHOT or 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT with OpenJPA 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT and we may
need to cut a release before we can resolve the failures....

Also, we are working on a 2.2 release, but there is more time to debug
those problems and we want to include the latest OpenJPA 1.2 release in
that stream, even if we decide to use a 1.0.x release in the Geronimo
2.1.4 release.

-Donald