geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for Geronimo 2.1.4 release?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 23:04:57 GMT
The problem is with the version of ASM that is brought in when using a
higher version of XBeans.

OpenEJB is using a method that has been removed:
org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.accept

And Geronimo (already - not counting XBeans 3.5) is using classes that
have been removed:
LinkResolver
UniqueDefaultLinkResolver

Jay