geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Time for Geronimo 2.1.4 release?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 20:00:54 GMT
I agree we should get a 2.1.4 release out ... and you certainly have my
vote for release manager!

The only thing I would add to the list is to get our xBean references to
a consistent versions.  I noticed this as I was updating branches/2.1
and trunk to pull in the newly released xBean 3.5.  In branches/2.1 we
have a mix of 3.3 dependencies (finder and reflect) and 3.5 dependencies
(naming).  I've been told that this was due to OpenJPA dependencies on
3.3.  Now that we are pulling in a new OpenJPA release we will hopefully
be able to update everything to use xBean 3.5.

Joe