I think the command has been renamed cluster/deploy

thanks
david jencks

On Jan 19, 2009, at 6:05 PM, chen zhen wrote:

  I followed the steps according to  Example walkthrough on  http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/plugin-based-  farming.html.
  1. Farm node setup.
  2. Check out bits from svn  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/failover/. Setup farm controller by maven
  3.  Deploying a sample to the farm. In this step,  I could deploy a dependency (sample-datasource), the sample      application. But when distributing the application to the farm nodes, the error is "ERROR NotFoundException: deploy/farm".
   I wonder whether I can use "GShell deploy/farm" command, when starting  gshell (bin/gsh)  in a separate terminal in geronimo-tomcat-farm-controller-2.2-SNAPSHOT.

.