geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Application client module - JPA
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2009 23:26:20 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a cache implementation for OpenJPA using wadi-cache
(clustered, replicated and transactional cache implementation) and I
am facing a problem when starting an app-client module using JPA.

The root cause is:
  org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not
load GBeanInfo class from classloader:
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader
id=AccountJPA/AccountJPA-app-client/3.0/jar]
className=org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUnitGBean

Debugging the class loader hierarchy of the app-client, I can see
that the client-transaction module is a parent configuration of my
app-client. client-transaction used to import geronimo-persistence-
jpa10 which defines PersistenceUnitGBean.  I believe that transitive
dependencies are not been picked up (see last commit message - svn
diff -r690858 plugins/connector/client-transaction/pom.xml).

I will have a closer look later during the day; meanwhile, if
someone, David J :-), have suggestions, I would appreciate.

Thanks,
Gianny