geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chen zhen <big...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR NotFoundException: deploy/farm
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 04:36:31 GMT
ERROR ProcessingException: "-f" is not a valid option

I use command   "cluster/deploy add -f cluster1 -l pluginList1 -a
org.apache.geronimo.samples/bank-tomcat/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car" to distribute the
application. But the error is "ERROR ProcessingException: "-f" is not a
valid option"

I looked into  the "cluster/deploy" help information and found  "-f" is not
in its options list.