geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chen zhen <big...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR NotFoundException: deploy/farm
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 02:05:14 GMT
  I followed the steps according to  Example walkthrough on
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/plugin-based-  farming.html.
  1. Farm node setup.
  2. Check out bits from svn
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/failover/.<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/failover/>Setup
farm controller by maven
  3.  Deploying a sample to the farm. In this step,  I could deploy a
dependency (sample-datasource), the sample      application. But when
distributing the application to the farm nodes, the error is "ERROR
NotFoundException: deploy/farm".
   I wonder whether I can use "GShell deploy/farm" command, when starting
gshell (bin/gsh)  in a separate terminal in
geronimo-tomcat-farm-controller-2.2-SNAPSHOT.