geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.2 release targets .... slip-sliding away
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 22:10:23 GMT
A release this month is looking doubtful given all the SNAPSHOT
dependencies we have, but I'd suggest we keep trying for a release this
month by reviewing the status each Thursday on dev@ and either continue
working towards branching or send out the 24 hour branch notice if we're
getting close.

-Donald