geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dual ActiveMQ configuration style [WAS: Add tomcat-specific configuration]
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 02:05:19 GMT
One way may be write a new property holder bean to replace the default one
in the current activemq,xml file (I remember David has mentioned it in the
last related thread).  Another way I could see is that in the
BrokerServiceGBean or ConnectorGBean, before we start the broker service, we
could add the portoff to the port numbers (suppose we should get the
portoffset from somewhere) that the users input. However, we should have a
way to let the user know that the portoffset will be added to the port
numbers they input, or I guess it will make them feel confusion, for when
they input the number, what they expect is that a connector will listen on
the port they input.
By the way, currently in the ActiveMQ plugins do not have any implementation
codes about adding and removing connectors.

--
Ivan