geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest_Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we use JAX-RPC and JAX-WS in the same time in a JEE application?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:43:19 GMT

Recently I am trying to have a JAX-WS implementation for daytrader web
services access mode.

I can make it work when I disabled JAX-RPC in configuration files, but when
I try to make two web services access mode working in the same time, there
is a deployment exception appeared like this:
"Deployer operation failed: POJO web service: TradeImplwJAXWS not configured
by any web service builder
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: POJO web service:
TradeImplwJAXWS not configured by any web service builder
	at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.addGBeans(TomcatModuleBuilder.java:449)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:165)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:662)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:134)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:45)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:735)"

I searched web and found a JIRA GERONIMO-3005 ->
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3005 related, seems it has
been fixed in the trunk. But still I got the similar exception, why?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Forrest