On Dec 11, 2008, at 8:58 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

Section 5.4.1 in SCA JEE Integration spec v1.0, the table at line 484 lists HttpSessionBindingListener.  Do you think we should get rid of that entry?

Yes.  IMO the only things that can plausibly have container mediated dependency injection are the objects the container creates.

thanks
david jencks

++Vamsi