geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r722725 - in /geronimo/components/txmanager/branches/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.1.1/geronimo-transaction/src: main/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager/ test/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager/
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 19:21:36 GMT
Ok Thanks.   If there is no objection by end of today, I'll rename the
2.1.1 branch to 2.1 branch for txmanager, that is, rename

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/branches/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.1.1

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/branches/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.1

Lin