geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: private repo in svn questions...
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:40:48 GMT
I've setup a nexus on geronimo.zones.apache.org (as the gbuild user),
and then setup geronimo/repository/trunk (which contains copies of
what is currently in geronimo/server/trunk/repository) exposed as a
hosted repository here:

     http://geronimo.zones.apache.org:8081/nexus/content/repositories/geronimo

Right now this is just a test, but if this looks like a viable
solution to our repository problems, and mvn builds don't balk on
connection problems, then I will setup automatic updates of the tree
via cron and get rid of the ick .svn stuff that shows up in the listing.

Shall we give it a try?

Ping me on IRC if you want the admin password.

--jason