geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "chi runhua" <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stuff I would like to see moved from dev to doc wikis
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 06:28:24 GMT
I am pretty sure moving these topics to "docs" wiki would help users with
understanding the Geronimo more. Then I am thinking about where each topic
you're about to move should go under the current structure of G2.2 doc.  In
another word, which one in GMOXDOC should be its parent topic?

Another concern is how to make sure there are no duplicate contents among
topics in GMOxDOC. For instance,

In GMOxDoc, we have topics about "plugin" in sequence to tell users what a
plugin is in Geronimo and how to build/install/update/convert, and suppose
to add some new topics about what a plugin group is and how to leverage the
plugin groups for G2.2 doc.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Plugin+Guide, it's about
plugin as well.

Any comments?