geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kang Ge <kang_ge2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Doc]Duplicate pages on monitoring topic, your comments appreciated.
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:12:06 GMT
Thanks for pointing this out. A couple of comments from me:

1. Maybe merging the two is better than simply keeping the second link. For example the first
link mentioned that we can "Select more information to display by adding a second graph. As
the two data series scroll in time, we will be able to detect any correlation between the
data. "

2. If we keep the second link, and remove the first one, I suggest that we edit their parent
page as well: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Monitoring+the+health+of+the+Apache+Geronimo+server

Teresa

________________________________
From: chi runhua <chirunhua@gmail.com>
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 2:05:00 PM
Subject: [Doc]Duplicate pages on monitoring topic, your comments appreciated.

Hi all,

I found two pages about "monitoring status of servers"  with similar content. So I'm suggesting
to keep only one of them in G2.2 Doc..

1. http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Monitoring+status+of+servers

2. http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Monitoring

Personally, I prefer No.2  because this one is more in detail.

Jeff Chi