geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subscribe mail list dev@geronimo.apache.org
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:32:06 GMT
I'm not sure if we should have a "Post a message" option.  It was my
understanding that our mailing list is setup such that your message won't go
through unless you are subscribed to the list.  I think putting a "Post a
message" option will result in a lot of people attempting to send a message
to the list without subscribing first, and being frustrated that their
message is never answered.  Of course, if I'm wrong about how the list works
and you don't need to subscribe first then I'm completely fine with this.
Can anyone verify?

Thanks!

--
~Jason Warner