geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 (trunk) bucket-o-snapshots
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:29:15 GMT
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi Jarek,
>
> It looks like the Axis2 1.5 release didn't happen yet.  Is there a new
> target?

No, not that I can see but there is some progress on the dependencies.
Looks like we don't need a new release of Neethi and XmlSchema 1.4.3
is being voted on right now.

> Also, my offer still stands to help with the concurrent spec release if you
> want.  Let me know.

Yes, thanks! I can't decide if the version should be named 1.0-EA or
if the spec/module name should be renamed to have EA in it since there
is no 1.0 spec yet. Any opinions on that?

Jarek