geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can we get the TranQL connectors for MS SQL, Informix and Oracle RAC released?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:15:21 GMT
What license issue, given the Informix and MS SQL connectors were
contributed under ASL and do not contain the required DB drivers?
The Oracle RAC connector is based off of the current Oracle connector,
which used the ASL headers and a generic "Copyright (c) 2005 - 2007,
Tranql project contributors", which shouldn't be an issue.

-Donald