geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:24:50 GMT
I'm starting to review the JIRAs we have in the 2.2 bucket and will
start moving any that are not assigned to someone or deemed as
critical/stop-ship for the 2.2 release out to a future release (2.2.1,
3.0 or Wish List.)  The goal is to have the first pass of this review
done by EoD tomorrow (Thursday) so we can update the 2.2 Status page
with the latest set of required JIRAs for 2.2....

-Donald