geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:57:40 GMT
Joe and I agree that January 9th seems like a good 2.2 branch target,
given where we currently stand on:
   - TCK
   - SNAPSHOT depends (Axis2, OpenEJB and Geornimo txmanager, specs,
components, ...)
   - Admin Console XSS/XSRF exposure
   - AMQ 5.2 integration status
   - Additional testing needed for:
     - Monitoring
     - Farming
     - Plugins, Plugingroups and custom assemblies
   - Reviewing User Docs
   - Validating Samples and DayTrader work on 2.2
   - . . .

-Donald