geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r724558 - in /geronimo/server/trunk: ./ plugingroups/javaee5-jetty/ plugingroups/javaee5-jetty/src/main/history/ plugingroups/javaee5-tomcat/ plugingroups/javaee5-tomcat/src/main/history/ plugins/activemq5/ plugins/activemq5/activemq5
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:08:30 GMT
Sorry, but can you create a patch from your existing plugins/activemq5
dir, then rename the dir to something like activemq5.save, svn up, edit
the patch file to change the dir names from activemq5 to activemq and
then apply the patch to the renamed dirs?  Maybe that will keep you from
a lot of manual edits/merging....

-Donald