geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release Concurrent Spec jar (1.0) version 1.0-EA - rc2
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 22:12:15 GMT
I've prepared a second release candidate of the Concurrent spec for your
review and vote.  The only change from rc1 is the addition of the
LICENSE/NOTICE files from specs/trunk into the
specs/trunk/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec.

This is spec is still under development so we are using an artifact
version of 1.0-EA to indicate that it is not yet final.  I'm just the
release vehicle here ... Jarek did all the work  :-)

The source level is Rev723453 in the following svn tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec-1.0-EA

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-repo/specs/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec/

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-site/specs/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec/1.0-EA/

The artifacts were created using the maven-release-plugin and the maven
rat plugin was run to verify the source contains the appropriate headers.

When the release vote is approved, the maven artifacts will be moved to
the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release Concurrent Spec 1.0 version 1.0-EA
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release Concurrent Spec 1.0 version 1.0-EA(please provide
rationale)

The voting will be open for 72 hours (ending approx. 6:00PM ET on
12/11/08) or until we have enough votes, whichever is longer.

Joe