geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Concurrent Spec jar (1.0) version 1.0-EA - CANCELED
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:06:25 GMT
It looks like we need to get the LICENSE/NOTICE files included in the
src for this spec.   They are included in the artifacts, but it seems
they also need to be included in the src tree and pulling them from
specs-parent is not sufficient.

I'll make the changes and get a new rc up for vote later today.

Joe