geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] DayTrader 2.1.3 release
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:46:00 GMT
Donald Woods wrote:
> Seems to be a maven problem, in that only one of the CARs is being
> published....  This will probably take a reorg of the source tree to
> fix, like moving the plugin builds into their own /plugins directory
> like the server builds and only building one plugin per subdirectory.
>
> Should I cancel the vote and spend time fixing this, or release what we
> have and fix it in trunk for DayTrader 2.2?

I'm a bit undecided on this.  I guess I'm ok with releasing this "as is"
for 2.1.3.  It's been a long time since we've had a Daytrader release
and it seems that this is providing the primary functionality.  And ...
after all it is a sample ...  so perhaps releasing what we have and
fixing it in trunk for Daytrader 2.2 makes the most sense.

Joe