geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] DayTrader 2.1.3 release
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:38:38 GMT
Seems to be a maven problem, in that only one of the CARs is being
published....  This will probably take a reorg of the source tree to
fix, like moving the plugin builds into their own /plugins directory
like the server builds and only building one plugin per subdirectory.

Should I cancel the vote and spend time fixing this, or release what we
have and fix it in trunk for DayTrader 2.2?

-Donald