geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release DayTrader v2.1.3
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:55:11 GMT
My +1.

Ran the maven rat plugin on the source and verified all the source files
contained the required headers.  The build used the maven ianal plugin
to verify that the LICENSE/NOTICE files were included in the artifacts.

Verified that the DayTrader :: Tomcat plugin could be installed from the
staging repo to the geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3 assembly.

Performed a local build and verified that the daytrader-ear-2.1.3.ear
and dayTrader-derby-plan.xml could be deployed on a
geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3 assembly via the deployer.

-Donald