geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release DayTrader v2.1.3
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:34:45 GMT
All,

I've prepared a release candidate of DayTrader 2.1.3 for your review and
vote.  This release can only be installed on Geronimo 2.1.3 server or later.

The source level is Rev723010 from the following svn branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/branches/2.1.3/

When the release vote is approved, I will svn mv the code to:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/tags/2.1.3/

The following staging directory contains the maven artifacts to be released:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/daytrader/

For your convenience, you can add the following as a plugin repo to
install DayTrader as a plugin from the staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/

The README and source files can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/README-daytrader.txt
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/daytrader/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader/2.1.3/daytrader-2.1.3-src.zip

When the release vote is approved, the maven artifacts will be moved to
the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release DayTrader 2.1.3
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release DayTrader 2.1.3 (please provide rationale)

The voting will be open for 72 hours or until we have enough votes,
whichever is longer.

-Donald