geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: private repo in svn questions...
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:35:14 GMT
I delete my local m2 repo at least once a week (usually when switching
between 2.1.4 and 2.2 builds to ensure truly clean builds.)

Also, the automated 2.0/2.1/trunk builds that run several times a day
always use a clean m2 repo.

Seems that we would be increasing the load on svn.apache.org just to
make it easier for a few people who want to use Nexus....

-Donald