geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Status of server/trunk wrt any release?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:26:55 GMT
Um, on a related note, I think that *most* of the geronimo-commands
that are currently implemented in Groovy really shouldn't be.  They
are rather small, don't really use much of the Groovy language
advantages, and seems like they also suffer from cut-and-paste atrophy.

A few of the commands still warrant their Groovy implementation, like
start-server (or really any of the process-launching commands)... all
others do not.

In the process of porting over to the latest GShell API's I'm
converting these classes back to Java impls.

--jason