geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Happy New Year!
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:55:40 GMT
All,
I'm in the middle of a well-desired family holiday, but wanted to take
a moment to wish everyone a happy New Year.

We've had another successful year in the Geronimo community. It's a
real pleasure to work with such a talented and dedicated group. I hope
you're all finding time to relax with your friends and family.

I think we have some exciting times ahead in 2009. I'm really looking
forward to it. We'll want to have a discussion about our plans for
2009. However, given the menacing glances that my family is giving my
open laptop, I think I'd better postpone any detailed discussions
until the new year...

Happy New Year!

--kevan