geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ying Tang" <yingtang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 docs index confusion?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 02:09:10 GMT
>From this page  http://cwiki.apache.org/,  we were told that the index
page http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/
  <http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/> was last modified on Nov 19, 2008.

The index page is in fact a link to the documentation page
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Documentation.  All
changes to the documentation page after Nov 19 are not available on the
index page.

We guess  this index page cannot be updated by Confluence automatically,  as
it is a copy on the server. Maybe someone can help trigger the build on the
server,  so that  the latest  changes will take effect.