geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From RunHua Chi <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on documentation progress of Geronimo v2.2
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 01:55:44 GMT

Do we need to move following topics to GMOXDEV as they are also about how to
build

1. build a plugin as part of a maven build using the car-maven-plugin.
2. install a plugin using the car-maven-plugin
3. Assembling a server using Maven

If the answer is yes. Maybe we could have a page to collect all informations
on how to build with maven at GMOXDEV?So far, I have some topics coming up
my mind:

a. build Geronimo source code;
b. build/install a plugin using car-maven-plugin;
c. build a new server from the existing one;
d. build GEP
......and more

Any comments?

Jeff